Tuesday, February 8, 2011

How to Change Twitter Background Image and Colors

Twitter allows you to upload custom background. Its a nice way to use your brand logo and description as your Twitter Background. Follow the following steps to upload your customized twitter background.

Step 1. Sign In your Twitter account. Open your Twitter Profile. In the top navigation bar, click “Settings”


 Step 2. See the following page and click on “Design tab”


Step 3. To change your background click Change background image and select your photo in hard disk. After selecting your background photo then click “Save changes” In this same way you can change your theme color. Click Change design colors and select the color of background, text, links, sidebar, sidebar border and click “Save changes”.


You can also change your theme color. Click  Change design colors  and select the color of background, text,  links, sidebar, sidebar border and click “Save changes”.



In this way you may change your Background & Theme.



3 comments:

  1. I find it difficult to change my theme,back ground colour, nut now i know what to do ....thanks to you

    ReplyDelete
  2. I find it difficult change my Blogs background clour and theme, but now i know what to do thanks to you....you have a nice Blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I actually used a picture I took of the Sunflowers I grew in my garden this past Summer. You can see my background here. http://twitter.com/#!/intuneparenting

    ReplyDelete